Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Kiribati!!!!

What up fam! so yes the rumors are true I had an interview with President on Friday and he told me he is sending me and 6 other Elders to Kiribati!!!!! we have to start learning the language right now! i trie reading the BoM and dang its hard! please pray for me hahaha. President told me that he was sending me because he felt it was right and because i learned Marshallese a lot faster than other Elders. Kiribati has about 80-90 missionaries so like 2x the amount we have here in The Marshall Islands. Kiribati also has a ton more people and a lot more outer islands opened so hopefully i go to an outer island!!!! President said that he is sending Me, my comp E. Hansen, our 2 ZL's Peterson and Mahangah, and a DL Sheffield and another Elder who has on Ebeye with me E. Ross to Kiribati because in July and August he is losing 22 missionaries in Kiribati and most of them are leadership so he is sending us over now to learn the language and be prepared to hold down the fort and train the new elders (aka Ben Udall haha) that will be coming in in August. So everyone please pray for me hahaha, this new language is going to be very hard. I think that i will stay in Kiribati for about a year and then come back and finsih my mission in the Marshall Islands.

I am very blessed to get this opportunity to learn 2 languages and 2 cultures, island cultures i might add. 

Other than that not that much happened this week, just good old solid work!!!! we had 3 less active families come ot church! love to see the fruits of Labors. Love you all!!!

much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment