Wednesday, October 18, 2017

"PUT IN WORK" September 3, 2017

What up Fam and Friends!!!!!

Well talk about a week!!!
My comp, Elder Dunn, and I did some hard core work this week!!! 26 new investigators!!!! like 4 new families which is soooooo awesome! one fam had 10 that are able to get baptized! 
basically the Lord has blessed us soooo much this week.
The Lord has also helped me so much with being able to keep my languages seperate hahahah rather than speaking remix of both Marshallese and Kiribati haha. 
This area is really where i am supposed to be right now. We have picked up a ton of Kiribati families! and also i have met a ton of Kiribati people that are from my island of Maiana or know people that i know from there. Its crazy the connections that i am making right now. I really love it.
Basically my Marshallese has pretty much come back. There are still words that i hear and remember that i know them. 
Trying to further my knowledge in both Languages right now is kind of a struggle, but basically my plan is to continue to study Kiribati until i get transfered out of this area and then just focus again on Marshallese. But Lord really blessed me to learn Kiribati really fast on Maiana so that i could come back and fulffil this assignment. THe Kiribati people cant believe that I learned Kiribati in 4 monthsahahah. I just remind them that i prayed a lot and the Lord blessed me. 

So the Kiribati members are gettting excited about this branch that will start this coming sunday, september 10! i am pumped too, just a little nervous that not a lot will come. Pray for me and these people!
Well its great to be back Home (in the Marshall Islands) i really do love the Marshall Islands soooo much. we need more missionaries on this side. my assignement is awesome though because i get to serve both the Marshallese people and the Kiribati people at the same time!!! #blessed!!
well love you all! have an awesome week!
GO TOROS! and GO COUGS!
love the mish, and love you all!


Elder Tingey (Cowboy Country)

No comments:

Post a Comment