Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Majuro aka America

What up fam! i found out on Wednesday that i am leaving Ebeye. im super sad about it. i dont want to leave this island. i love ebeye and i feel like i just finally met evryone in my ward, like even the less actives. I will be heading to Majuro to work with Elder Hansen. Hansen is from my intake and i really liked him in the MTC. I haven;t seen him for 5 months so we'll see if hes any different or still the same. I will be working in Ajeltake which is a really long area. what i mean by long is that its not wider than 40 yards and its super long. like my area is "big" like long hahaah idk how to describe it. I believe i will have a car hahahaha. I like to call Majuro, wanna be america. ya i know im gonna have a car, how sad is that. oh well.  I will be heading to Majuro on Monday (funny how in this mission when you get transfered you go by plane hahaha). I will get there monday night which means P-day in Majuro will be done so i will email in about a week and a half. My pdays will be mondays. so sunday in america. 

Mother please send me a package with my jesus sandals, a new memory card 32GB or bigger please. a watch that works #minesBrokenAgain and then some AXE deodorant please because i just had to buy $9 deodorant #imports 



ok love you all! im not too excited to work in Majuro but thats where God needs me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment