Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Once in a Lifetime. Mixed Feelings August 23, 2017

Bad/good news guys. I came off my outie on Tuesday and interviewed with President yesterday and he is sending me back to the Marshalls tomorrow, Friday, No arguing hahhaa (not that i was going to) and he just barely told me. Me and one other marshallese elder. I was soooo pissed/sad/excited. I am going back for a good reason though. I will be creating a Kiribati branch in the Marshall islands. I was like what the heck i am already going back, i was sad, but im soooo excited for this once in a life time assignment. I will be the first elder to set up a Kiribati branch in the Marshalls. 
i will be speaking Marshallese, Kiribati, and English everyday and not get them all mixed up hahahaha. Pray for me. Im sooo pumped. I will be the branch president there and the other elder, elder ross, coming back wont even be my comp hahah he will be a DL somewhere else. But there are 4 Kiribati sisters that will help a ton. Crazy crazy mission that i am having hahaha. 
Love you all. I fly back with President tomorrow. I will get to call you all in the Marshalls.

love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment