Sunday, September 3, 2017

November 11, 2016

Additional info:

Dear Mom,
Thanks for the email!!! try to make it shorter next time please haha. Happy Early Birthday!!!!!! is it 49? or 29? I forget. hahaah so many questions and they will be easier for me to answer rn. 1. elder Joseph is in Majuro
2.tonight I will meet Elder Joseph's family at dinner.
3. I miss vegetables and fruit hahaha and all American food haha
4. yes you should send me candy, but also food like granola bars. you can send a package for my bday! send it like now! and then send the Christmas one in like a week or 2.
5.my comp is from Vanawatu and speaks that language, he has one more transfer so he is super trunky.
6. I don't sleep on a bed, I sleep on a matt on the ground, a woven one, so pretty much just the tile, I really enjoy it actually.
7. we cook for ourselves although a lot of members feed us dinner
8. I live with elder thiel and ross, they came in the transfer before me. they are from Utah
9. I have to shave more often I don't like it
10. power outages rarely, bur they happen when we are sleeping
11.i only wear my jesus snadals, we only wear flip flops here and role up our pants. so ill save my other shoes and bring them home hahha
12. ya you can see about 6 other tiny islands around me. its all part of the KWajelin atoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment