Friday, November 11, 2016

What up Fam! and friends! let me address the fact that Trump beat Hillary!!!!! lets go! hahaha. also Happy earyl Birthday to my Mother!!! her bday is the 17th, every wish her a happy Bday!

This week has been crazy. my comp is being a baby hahaha. He only has 1 transfer left and hes super trunky and he one day just flipped on me because I wanted to go to the lessons that we had planned and he didn't. so now he refuses to work with me or any other elder besides the District leader (mostly because the DL is lazy sometimes too) so everyday I have had a different companion. we go on splits everyday. and the other elders are the ones that came in the transfer ahead of me and my Marshallese is better than theres except for 1 of them. so I taught all the lessons this week and they just bore their testimony. so I haven't even finished my first transfer and im already pretty much the senior companion. I have to rely on the Lord in everything I do. We have been teaching 7-9 lessons a day. about 3 or 4 of those are less actives. My area is tiny but there is a ton of people and I love it!

so we are allowed to wear sunglasses and hats here obviously so you know I found some cheap sunglasses that said "Ferrari" on them hahah (my friends should understand this, Chandler you broke my Porsche glasses so I had to switch to Ferrari) Also we wear flip flops and role up our pants. that's how we do it here in the islands, so sorry mom, I never wear any other shoes. Also the water here is super blue which is surprising because of all the trash. Also the Marshallese music is hilarious. They will take some American song and change the words. So I heard a song that had the same music as "breakin free" from High school musical but it had Marshallese words and it was so funny. Also look up the song Likatu kalulu and Likatu ilo Majel. They are super good Marshallese songs.
Also shout out to Mitchell Jacobson for the church music. Mom could you send me more? and Christmas music? thanks!

Well we'll see if I get a new companion soon. Pray for me that I can have the gift of tongues hahaa because I need it since im teaching all the lessons because my temporary companions don't know a ton haha. Love you all.
Here are some pics of my everyday views and a handful of the billion kids that are here. I should have internet for a while.
Love you all

-- 

Elder Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment