Sunday, September 3, 2017

Finally Updating this BLOG!!

December 2, 2016
Hello fam and friends!! Happy late Thanksgiving! 
A lot happened this week! So monday i was with my temporary companion Elder Ross ( i switched off between him and Elder Thiel) and we went to go teach one of my favorite investigators who is a stud and weve taught him everything so we didnt really know what to teach him. We went and when he my investigator (his name is Melser and is 26 yrs old) said the opening prayer i got this voice in my mind that said "review the Restoration" and it repeated like 5 times. SO when the prayer was done and i turned to my comp and said "Did you get the prompting to review the restoration" and he said "yes i did" so we taught it and half way through the lesson i realized why we were supposed to teach it. Melser's mom (who is a less active) was sitting in on the lesson and she started just crying like a ton. and the Spirit was so strong. It was so cool that we both received the prompting to share the restoration again and find out that it totally wasnt even for him. (we also have a baptism date for him)
My new comp, Elder Kalinowski aka Ski, came on tuesday. Hes been out for about 5 months. hes from San Fran, Hes 21 and did 3 years of BYU-I before coming out. He started his mission here in Ebeye then has been on an outer Island for about 2 months and now hes back here in Ebeye with me. HE is a stud, we really get along and teach well together. He probably wont be my companion for very long because im pretty sure President is gonna send him back to the outer island in about 3 weeks. THis transfer was a transfer within a transfer, so transfers are again in 2 weeks. 
We are celebrating Thanksgiving today and i couldnt be more excited. We are eating thanksgiving lunch at the senior couples apartment and then i am going to a marriage of one of my investigators and then i am Baptizing one of my investigators in the ocean today!! Her name is Miko and she is 9 years old. I will send a pic of me and her. THen after the baptism i am going to another Thanksgiving dinner at a members house!! they feed us good out here. Classic chicken and rice though haha thats it. Also a member is now doing our laundry for us!
also we have a cat that lives outside our door and we let her in and she had kittens in our apartment hahaahah. gotta love it! 
Well love you all!! Love it here on the Island of Ebeye!
Go Toros! Jeramman!

dd
 d

No comments:

Post a Comment