Sunday, September 3, 2017

Just Call Me Father or Nacho Libre

January 30, 2017

So my subject line is kinda bad, whatever!  hahaha!  What up Fam! and Friends!!!!! ok so my subject line: this means that you know yah boy is working at the Catholic school!!! hahah I teach 4th grade reading and English every Thursday morning!! hahah so you can call me Father Tingey Lol (that's really bad) or Nacho Libre hahaha.
So not much has happened this week... besides success! hahaha. i never thought bringing people unto Christ would make me so happy. We got like 5 new investigators this week (all member referalls) and I'm going to have like 5 baptisms next Saturday! 3 for sure, and 2 more hopefully. I really need you guys to pray for two of my investigators, one who is scared to get baptized but he is totally ready, hes  20 years old and his name is Akko. And then there is Nani, who is a 12 year old girl, best friends with my last baptism and she really wants to get baptized but she is scared to ask her grandma because she doesn't like the Mormons haha classic. Other than that we have about 15 total investigators. all of but 2 have fellowshippers and have sooooo much potential. we are teaching two families who are progressing slowly but i have so much faith in them.some of their kids are members and i think they will progress well if we can get them to come ot church.

As you know i have a new comp, and lets just say its gonna test my patience, but I'm excited. his Marshallese needs some help, so I'm trying to help him, but he is the senior comp so sometimes its hard to help because he claims leadership, but hes only the transfer ahead, and its my area but he said i could correct him. This is the transfer where i learn to think of others over myself.

THis is to all MVT Varsity Basketball players: Stop sucking and freakin get your act together and win some games!! this is TORO basketball we are talking about, if you aren't playin hard get off the court and sit your...butt on the bench. TORO PRIDE ON 3, 1  2  3  TORO PRIDE!

LOL i miss basketball. seriously though they need to get their act together.

Well not much else happened this week here in Ebeye in the Marshall Islands. Love you all!

these pics are me and my comp, my recent convert and i forgot the other one that i put oh well haahah.

Much Love!
Cowboy Country aka

Elder Tingey


No comments:

Post a Comment