Sunday, September 3, 2017

December 14, 2016

Hey everyone i have like 5 minutes to write this email, sorry i dont have anytime today. So i got transfered to a different area in Ebeye hahah so across the street, but this area me and my comp Elder Ski, are white washing it. ITs the biggest area in Ebeye its half the island. It also is a huge protestant area and the people dont really like the missionaries and the mormons. No worries, i aint scared, i get along with most Marshallese people here, i just play some basketball with them or crack some jokes, or do BEAT with them (marshallese traditional dancing). 


MY birthday was great and terrible haha. I got my package day of my Bday! it was a miracle, thanks mom!! then later that day my best investigator who was supposed to get baptized today dropped us. He said he had to follow his mom and go to the protestant church, smh i was so mad/sad. But then i went to the Bellu's for FHE and they threw a party for me, a cake, dancing, and the best part was they all stood up and played a ukelele and sang Happy Birthday songs in Marshallese and it was so awesome. mama and papa Bellu are like my parents here, if im hungry i just go over there and they will feed us. When Marshallese people sing its soooo cool, just that island sound is soooo dope! Anyways sorry no pics this week and not a longer email, i was given no time. ill answer more emails next week. Love you all! (the pics wouldnt load) sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment